- Engaging video from Reuters presents language in a real-world context, encouraging ideas and debate, introducing key language and vocabulary and simulating active listening.
- The improved skills-based tasks and increased pronunciation activities create an even stronger focus on getting students to clearly and confidently express themselves in written and spoken English.
- Study Skills training is based on the work of pioneer researcher and expert in the field, Stella Cottrell, and helps equip students with the skills and techniques to improve their academic performance.
- The fully-interactive Digital Student's Book and Online Workbook provide further practice in and out of the classroom, reinforcing new language.
- Following a shared topic syllabus, the Skillful Second Edition Reading & Writing and Listening & Speaking books can be combined seamlessly, or used independently.
SKILLFUL 2E LISTENING & SPEAKING SB FOUNDATION
Publisher: Macmillan Education
Skillful Second Edition is a 5-level Academic English course designed for students in university programmes. Its rigorous step-by-step approach develops language proficiency and academic skills, helping students perform at their best. Skillful Second Edition engages and challenges students with interesting and relevant topic using fresh, dynamic content and meaningful academic tasks. The material in latest edition, enhanced with digital content, encourages learners to study and analyse a wide range of ideas and problems in order to form and express their own opinions with the confidence needed to achieve academic success.