My Pals are Here (MPH) Science
helps young learners acquire deep understanding of scientific concepts while developing essential process skills through a stimulating and friendly approach. Stimulating and Vibrant
- Learning is experiential and deductive as pupils are encouraged to explore and discover scientific knowledge.
- Questions are purposefully posed to inculcate an inquisitive attitude towards the learning of Science.
- Fascinating photographs and colourful illustrations engage pupils' minds and spark their curiosity about the world around them.
- Carefully selected visuals and minimal text allow all pupils regardless of language skills to understand scientific concepts, hence building learner confidence.
- Concrete examples from everyday life make Science relevant and accessible to the young learners.
With MPH Science
, pupils will acquire knowledge, and inquiring mind, and skills and processed that form the basis for learning at higher levels. Each level of MPH Science
- Textbook (Parts A and B)
- Activity Book (Parts A and B)
- Teacher's Guide (Parts A and B)