Macmillan children’s Readers are a colourful series for 6- to 12-year-olds and offer a variety of fiction and non-fiction titles mapped to the CEFR and Young Learners exams.
They are fun, cultural and informative and reinforce the basic structures and vocabulary found in most primary courses.
Children will love the exciting adventures and be captivated by the highly visual fact files. The series can be used as supplementary reading material alongside any primary course.
- A picture dictionary (or word list) and activity pages are included at the back of each Reader
- The blend of ‘Fact Files’ and topical fictional stories appeals to boys and girls equally
The Macmillan Children’s Readers are a six-level series, suitable for children aged between 6 and 12.
- Full audio downloads and Teacher’s Notes
- Free worksheets to accompany the books
- Guide to Using Graded Readers in the Young Learner Classroom