Kinder Thinkers is a series of course books and activity books for English, Maths, Chinese and Nursery, tailored to the guidelines of the PCF Curiculum (revised 1999). Designed to give children a head start in learning, the books approach the teaching of skills and concepts through lively and fun-filled activities, providing the building bloacks for literacy and numeracy, and stretching thinking.
Thematic and task-based, the book are:
- Pegged to pupils’ ability levels
- Appealing in layout and design, with clear icons as signposts
- Progressive in approach, featuring motor, visual discrimination and oral skills
- Colourful, with eye-catching illustrations and stickers to motivate pupils
- Full of interesting rhymes for pupils and ideas for the teacher contained in the teachers’ flash at the bottom of each page