The Kinder Thinkers Activity Books for English, Mathematics and Nursery are tailored to the guidelines of the PCF curriculum (revised 1999). The books make learning enjoyable for children by providing engaging activities, which teach basic skills and concepts in a lively way.
Thematic and task-based, the book are:
- Pegged to pupils’ ability levels
- Appealing in layout and design
- Progressive in approach, featuring motor, visual discrimination and oral skills
- Complementary to the Kinder Thinkers course books, mutually reinforcing key concepts and stretching creativity and learning
- Full of attractive illustrations to interest young learners